Hali'ipua Grand Villa Townhouse
Welcome to the Hali'ipua Villa! This two-story townhouse offers new, contemporary design and décor in calm neutral hues throughout. The panoramic ocean and Maui views are spectacular—including beautiful sunsets throughout the year. This villa features the most spacious floor plan of the Hali'ipua Villas. This Villa showcases a tropical private courtyard where guests can lavish in Hawaii’s warm breezes and tranquil environment while enjoying the fire pit.
• 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths; two outdoor tropical shower gardens
• 2,900 sq. feet interior living space; 1,000+ sf ft lanai space
• The upper level features the main living space including the beautifully appointed chef’s kitchen, great room, dining room, powder room and spacious lanai with outdoor BBQ and mini-fridge. Rich African teak wood floors throughout the upper level.
• The lower level has three guest suites with en suites, as well as a large media/retreat space with garden views with a tranquil water feature and fire pit.
• Two 4-seater golf carts available for a 7-minute ride to the Four Seasons amenities
• Experience the benefit of complimentary maid service and arrival grocery shopping service provided by the Kema Kama team to ensure your stay is effortless.
• There are NO departure cleaning fees.
• Room Service: The Four Seasons restaurants offer lunch and dinner room service delivered to your door. Seasonal limitations may apply. To use this service, guests must pay the daily resort fees. Further information available upon request.
UPPER LEVEL: MAIN LIVING AREA
• Unobstructed sunset, ocean and Maui views!
• The Upper Level features the Great Room, kitchen, dining room (seats 4) and powder room
• The Great Room offers plush seating and easy access to the lanai by opening the sliding pocket doors on both sides. You will have simultaneous views of the ocean and Hualalai Mountain!
• Spacious lanai space with lounge chairs and dining table overlook the panoramic ocean and Maui views. A built-in high-quality Wolf BBQ and mini-fridge complete the space.
• The Chef’s Kitchen features granite countertops, high-end appliances (Wolf gas range, double ovens, SubZero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher), Keurig coffee maker and wine fridge
• Rich African teakwood floors throughout the Upper Level
• A reading nook retreat space
• Views of the serene tropical gardens and fire pit
• Large Apple TV and Sonos sound system
LOWER LEVEL: GUEST SUITES
• The Master Suite offers a king bed with beautiful ocean views. Enjoy the spa-like en suite with dual vanities, large soaking tub, walk-in shower and, most importantly, the tropical outdoor shower garden. Other features include a large walk-in closet, a 55“ Apple TV and private lanai space that has comfortable seating – a perfect place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or evening aperitif.
• The Junior Master Suite offers a king bed with beautiful tropical courtyard views. This suite offers a tropical outdoor shower garden, walk-in shower and dual vanities. Other features include a 55” Apple TV and a separate lanai space.
• The Garden Suite offers a king bed and a beautiful ocean view. The en suite has dual vanities and large walk-in shower. Other features include a 55” Apple TV and a private lanai space.
• Each Guest Suite includes resort-quality linens, towels, arrival bath products and spa robes. A safe for valuables is provided.
LOWER LEVEL: INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
• A private tropical garden courtyard and lanai space on the lower level showcases a fire pit with string lighting and comfortable seating. A soothing tranquil water feature adds to the tropical ambiance.
• The lower level features a media/retreat space which opens to the peaceful courtyard and offers a plush sectional sofa and large Apple TV. Indoor/outdoor resort living at its finest!
OTHER FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Complimentary maid service is provided four (4) hours on two (2) weekdays only (holidays and weekends excluded)
• Complimentary arrival grocery shopping service
• Two golf carts (4-person)
• Beautifully appointed Powder Room
• Sonos speakers throughout; WIFI and wireless printer
• Two-car garage
• Zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Laundry room has full-size washer and dryer
• Pack’n Play, highchair and diaper genie provided; crib and baby equipment rental available
• Beach Gear: boogie boards, beach chairs and cooler provided
• Nanny services, catering, private chef may be arranged
• You will be personally greeted upon arrival and a full orientation of the features and amenities of the home will be provided. A delicious array of snacks will be waiting for you.
• Kema Kama Property Concierge available to assist you throughout your stay
• We craft Kema Kama Signature LUXcursions especially for you. Guests tell us these once-in-a-lifetime experiences create lifelong unforgettable cherished memories. Cultural experiences may be included.
• Access to our Preferred Private Chef list
GUEST PRIVILEGES AND RESORT FEES
• Access to Club Concierge if Guest is paying resort fees
• Resort charging privileges for Four Seasons pools, spa, tennis, golf, fitness center, restaurants and other resort amenities (no access to the Owners’ Canoe Club or Ke’olu Golf Course) if paying resort fees
• Resort Fees: The resort policies and daily resort fees vary throughout the year from $70/day to $216/day for each adult. Resort fees for children ages 5-13 range from $35/day to $108/day for each child.
• All details, including options for paying the resort fees, are available upon request. Note: Should guest choose to Opt Out of paying daily resort fees, you will still have access to the beach and Four Seasons restaurants.
Please request the details of the Kema Kama cancellation policies.
PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED BY KEMA KAMA
The Hali'ipua Villa is professionally managed by Kema Kama known for superior standards and consistent quality for over 12 years at Hualalai. Kema Kama offers dependable service and prompt communication with guests. The Kema Kama team of property management professionals are dedicated to excellence and will assure that your stay is exceptional.
TA-156-096-7680-01; GE-156-096-768; STVR-21-561815
$2,500 - $4,800 USD
2,915 sq. ft.
CLOSE TO RESORT AMENITIES
4-5 minutes via golf cart
For more information contact:
Jessi Van Swae (RS-74493)