Welcome to your very own corner of paradise at Hualalai Four Seasons Resort! One of three unique residences in the prime Kauhale neighborhood with easy and quick access to the Four Seasons Resort amenities. This home is located at the end of Pakui Street and offers a private and tranquil setting.
* Retuning guests please contact us for exclusive discounts through Sept 4, 2023. Ask about our Top Tier returning guests program.
• 3 bedrooms; 3 en suite bathrooms; 2 outdoor tropical shower gardens; powder room
• 3,158 sq. feet interior living area; 700 sq. feet lanais
• Heated saltwater infinity-edge pool and spillover spa with beautiful ocean and golf course views. The manicured tropical gardens envelop you while enjoying the spectacular views.
• Two 4-seater Golf Carts
• Media Room/Den; perfect retreat space; daybed with trundle
• Updated décor with custom handmade Koa wood furnishings and original artwork throughout the house
• Complimentary maid service; No departure cleaning fees! Grocery shopping service available.
• Room Service: The Four Seasons restaurants offer lunch and dinner room service delivered to your door. Seasonal limitations may apply. To use this service, guests must pay the daily resort fees. Further information available upon request.
• Kema Kama luxury rentals have no hidden reservation fees, processing fees, administrative fees, etc.
• Minimal Security Deposit and Insurance Waiver
LOCATION AND VIEWS
• Unobstructed sunset, ocean, golf course and Maui views
• Located on the 14th green of the Jack Nicklaus Championship Golf Course
• Easy walking distance or a 3-minute golf cart ride to the Four Seasons amenities
LANAI AND OUTDOOR FEATURES
• Private heated saltwater infinity-edge pool with spillover spa and tiki torches
• Wolf gas BBQ in lush tropical garden setting
• Spacious Lanai (340 sq ft); Lanai dining table seats six
• Comfortable sectional seating and Balinese loungers
• Manicured Tropical gardens (recently updated)
GARDEN ENTRY AND FOYER
• Beautiful tropical gardens welcome you to this home
• Foyer has original Hawaiian artwork and a unique carved wooden bench
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, high-end appliances (Wolf gas range, Viking oven, SubZero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher), Keurig coffee maker, butler sink and wine fridge
• Kitchen sink faces the manicured tropical gardens, ocean and golf course. The large wraparound bar seats three.
• Handmade custom Koa wood dining table, chairs and buffet/credenza. Formal dining area seats 10
• Indoor/Outdoor living! Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open to the pool and lanai. The décor includes beautiful Koa hand-finished end tables and plenty of comfortable seating; 55” TV with Apple access
GUEST SUITE DETAILS
• Grand Master Suite: Ocean, pool, golf course and Maui views! This beautiful suite offers a king bed, en suite bathroom featuring a tropical outdoor shower garden, large soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities and walk-in closet. The covered lanai is easily accessible. Note, this suite does not have a television.
• Junior Master Suite: Ocean and pool views! This suite offers a queen bed, en suite bathroom with a tropical outdoor shower garden and large walk-in shower. 46” Apple TV
• Garden Suite: This suite offers tropical garden views, queen bed, en suite bathroom with large walk-in shower and tub. 32” Apple TV
A quiet place for relaxation with comfy seating and artful decor. The floor-to-ceiling sliding doors open to a tropical Buddha garden. This retreat space also has a 42” Apple TV and a day bed with trundle which is perfect for children who desire a separate space to play and watch television.
OTHER FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Complimentary maid service. Grocery shopping service available.
• Two golf carts (4-person)
• Beautifully appointed Powder Room
• WIFI throughout most of the house; wireless printer
• Two-car garage
• Zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Laundry room has full-size washer and dryer
• Hualalai-quality initial bath products provided
• Luxurious linens, towels and spa robes for all guest suites
• Personal safe for valuables
• Pack’n Play, highchair and diaper genie provided; crib and baby equipment rental available
• Beach Gear: 4 boogie boards, 2 beach chairs and cooler
• Nanny services, catering, private chef may be arranged
• Kema Kama Property concierge available to assist you throughout your stay
• You will be personally greeted upon arrival and a full orientation of the features and amenities of the home will be provided. A delicious array of snacks will be waiting for you.
• We craft Kema Kama Signature LUXcursions especially for you. Guests tell us these once-in-a-lifetime experiences create lifelong unforgettable cherished memories. Cultural experiences may be included.
• Access to our preferred Private Chef List and our personalized activities and excursions concierge
GUEST PRIVILEGES AND RESORT FEES
• Access to Club Concierge if Guest is paying resort fees
• Resort charging privileges for Four Seasons pools, spa, tennis, golf, fitness center, restaurants and other resort amenities (no access to the Owners’ Canoe Club or Ke’olu Golf Course) if paying resort fees
• Resort Fees: The resort policies and daily resort fees vary throughout the year from $70/day to $216/day for each adult. Resort fees for children ages 5-13 range from $35/day to $108/day for each child.
• All details, including options for paying the resort fees, are available upon request. Note: Should guest choose to Opt Out of paying daily resort fees, you will still have access to the beach and Four Seasons restaurants.
Please request the details of the Kema Kama cancellation policies.
PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED BY KEMA KAMA
The Pakui Retreat is professionally managed by Kema Kama known for superior standards and consistent quality for over 12 years at Hualalai. Kema Kama offers dependable service and prompt communication with guests. The Kema Kama team of property management professionals are dedicated to excellence and will assure that your stay is exceptional.
TA-031-166-3104-01 / STVR-19-350870
FOUR SEASONS DAILY RESORT FEE INFORMATION HERE
$3,600 - $6,800 USD
3,158 sq. ft.
CLOSE TO RESORT AMENITIES
3 minutes via golf cart
For more information contact:
Jessi Van Swae (RS-74493)