Ka'ulu Sunset Retreat
Step into the captivating Ka'ulu Villa, where breathtaking ocean, Maui, Kohala, and Hualalai Mountain views greet you. This vibrant villa features an open upper level with vaulted ceilings, an ocean-facing lanai, and a built-in BBQ area. On the lower level, revel in the beauty of wood flooring, a convenient wet-bar, and a wrap-around lanai, seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living. Unwind in the primary bedroom boasting dual sinks, a walk-in shower, a luxurious soaking tub, and an invigorating private outdoor shower. Discover added delight in the villa's private yard, complemented by lush landscaping for your exclusive oasis. Complete with a detached garage, this corner townhome offers both seclusion and proximity to the Members’ Canoe Club and resort amenities, setting the stage for your unparalleled island adventure.
• Spacious interior space – 2,577 sq ft., 959 sq ft lanai space - corner end villa
• 3 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 1 tropical outdoor shower garden
• Spacious entry yard and grassy area off of lanai
• Sleek, contemporary design and décor that offer a tranquil ambiance
• Waiulu residential pool and spa are just a short golf cart ride away– no resort fees required to use this pool
• Complimentary maid service twice weekly; no departure cleaning fees! Grocery delivery services available.
• Two 4-seater golf carts
• Room Service: The Four Seasons restaurants offer lunch and dinner pick up at the entrance at the resort. To use this service, guests must pay the daily resort fees. Further information available upon request
LOCATION AND VIEWS
• The villa is located in the highly sought-after Ahinahina Place and is a brief 5-minute golf cart ride away to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort amenities, restaurants, Trading Post, spa, tennis courts, gym
• Sweeping views overlooking the 4th fairway of the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and dramatic Hawaiian sunset views
GREAT ROOM, DINING ROOM AND LANAI (Upper Level)
• Large, plush sectional sofa with TV
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding pocket doors disappear and join the upper lanai – Indoor/Outdoor living at its best!
• Ocean, sunset and panoramic golf course views
• Dining area comfortably seats 8
KITCHEN AND LANAI (Upper Level)
• Fully-equipped chef’s gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, including dual ovens, microwave, Bosch dishwasher, ice maker, kitchen island with sink and desk with printer
• Separate lanai with table and chairs; full wet bar with built in refrigerator and sink, gas BBQ
MEDIA ROOM AND LANAI SPACE (Lower Level)
• Plush, comfortable sectional sofa and TV. Sliding glass doors open to the spacious lanai and grassy area. Beautiful golf course views. Spacious lanai with contemporary lounge seating.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
• Master Suite is located on the lower level with golf course views. King Bed. Spacious en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and large soaking tub; private outdoor shower garden; dual vanities, and outdoor shower.
• Junior Master Suite is located on the upper level with garden, mountain. King Bed. Large en suite bathroom with walk-in shower; private lanai with seating.
• Garden Suite is located on the upper level with golf course views. King bed or 2 twins. Bathroom with tub/shower.
• Luxurious Hualalai-quality linens, towels and spa robes for all guest suites; resort-quality initial bath products provided; personal safe for valuables
OTHER FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Two 4-person golf carts
• Complimentary housekeeping twice weekly
• WIFI throughout the villa; wireless printer
• Zoned Airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
• Pack'n Play, highchair and diaper genie provided at no charge. Crib and/or stroller rental available. Beach chairs, coolers and beach towels available
• Kema Kama Guest Concierge will greet you on arrival and available to assist you during your stay
• A delicious array of snacks will be waiting for you
• We craft Kema Kama Signature LUXcursions especially for you. Guests tell us these once-in-a-lifetime experiences create lifelong unforgettable cherished memories. Cultural experiences are not included but may be arranged
• Provided lists of preferred private chefs and grocery delivery services
GUEST PRIVILEGES AND RESORT FEES
• Access to Club Concierge when Guest pays resort fees
• Resort charging privileges for Four Seasons pools, spa, tennis, golf, fitness center, restaurants and other resort amenities (no access to the Owners' Canoe Club or Ke'olu Golf Course when paying resort fees.
• All details, including options for paying Hualalai resort fees, are available upon request. Note: Should guest choose to Opt Out of paying daily resort fees, guest will have access to the beach and amenities that are open to the public
Please request the details of the Kema Kama cancellation policies.
The Ka'ulu Sunset Retreat is professionally managed by Kema Kama known for superior standards and consistent quality for over 13 years at Hualalai. Kema Kama commits to providing reliable service and prompt communication with guests. The Kema Kama team of property management professionals are dedicated to excellence and will assure that your stay is exceptional.
$1,600 - $4,200 USD
2,577 sq. ft.
For more information contact:
Jessi Van Swae (RS-74493)