Waiulu Palm Villa
Welcome to the exquisite Palm Villa townhouse at the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort located in the highly sought-after Waiulu locale. This bright, sleek and contemporary Palm Villa is in close proximity to the Four Seasons amenities, beach and restaurants. Enjoy the ocean and mountain views, as well as the 15th Fairway of the beautiful Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. The Waiulu residential pool is just steps away from the villa. Paradise awaits!
• Spacious interior space – 2,900 sq ft. - corner end location
• 3 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; 1 tropical outdoor shower garden
• Spacious grassy area off the lanai with expansive golf course views
• Sleek, contemporary design and décor in neutral hues offer a tranquil ambiance
• Waiulu residential pool and spa are just steps away – no resort fees required to use this pool
• Complimentary maid service; no departure cleaning fees! Grocery shopping service available.
• Two 4-seater golf carts
• Room Service: The Four Seasons restaurants offer lunch and dinner room service delivered to your door. Seasonal limitations may apply. To use this service, guests must pay the daily resort fees. Further information available upon request.
LOCATION AND VIEWS
• The villa is located in the highly sought-after Waiulu Street and is a brief 5-minute golf cart ride away to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort amenities, restaurants, Trading Post, spa, tennis courts, gym, etc.
• Take an 8-minute golf cart ride along the spectacular ocean path at the end of Waiulu Street (by the Canoe Club) that leads to the Residents’ Beach Club Restaurant (open to the public).
• Sweeping views overlooking the 15th Fairway of the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and dramatic Hawaiian sunset views
GREAT ROOM, DINING ROOM AND LANAI (Upper Level)
• Large, plush sectional sofa with TV
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding pocket doors disappear and join the upper lanai – Indoor/Outdoor living at its best!
• Ocean, sunset and panoramic golf course views
• Dining area comfortably seats 6
KITCHEN AND LANAI (Upper Level)
• Fully-equipped chef’s gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, including dual ovens, microwave, Bosch dishwasher, ice maker and large wine cooler. Kitchen island with sink.
• Separate lanai with table and chairs; Weber gas BBQ
MEDIA ROOM AND LANAI SPACE (Lower Level)
• Plush, comfortable sectional sofa and TV. Sliding glass doors open to the spacious lanai and grassy area. Dramatic panoramic golf course views. Spacious lanai with contemporary lounge seating.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
• Master Suite is located on the lower level with golf course views. King Bed. Spacious en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and large soaking tub; Toto Washlet; private outdoor shower garden; dual vanities..
• Junior Master Suite is located on the lower level with garden views. King Bed. Large en suite bathroom with walk-in shower; private lanai with seating.
• Garden Suite is located on the upper level with golf course views. 2 Queen Beds. Bathroom with tub/shower and Toto Washlet.
• Luxurious Hualalai-quality linens, towels and spa robes for all guest suites; resort-quality initial bath products provided; personal safe for valuables
OTHER FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Two 4-person golf carts
• Complimentary housekeeping and grocery shopping service available
• WIFI throughout the villa; wireless printer
• The downstairs and bedroom A/C system works consistently well, and it is serviced every three (3) months. Due to the limited supply of some mechanical parts on this island, should a repair be required, it may not be possible to complete the repair quickly. There are Dyson Cooling Fans available should they be needed. The upstairs living area is cooled successfully using a very quiet, portable AC unit.
• Laundry room with full-size washer, dryer and sink
• Pack'n Play, highchair and diaper genie provided at no charge. Crib and/or stroller rental available. Beach chairs, coolers and beach towels available
• Kema Kama Guest Concierge will be available to assist you throughout your stay
• You will be personally greeted upon arrival and a full orientation of the features and amenities of the home will be provided. A delicious array of snacks will be waiting for you
• We craft Kema Kama Signature LUXcursions especially for you. Guests tell us these once-in-a-lifetime experiences create lifelong unforgettable cherished memories. Cultural experiences may be included.
• Access to our preferred Private Chef List
GUEST PRIVILEGES AND RESORT FEES
• Access to Club Concierge if Guest is paying resort fees
• Resort charging privileges for Four Seasons pools, spa, tennis, golf, fitness center, restaurants and other resort amenities (no access to the Owners' Canoe Club or Ke'olu Golf Course) if paying resort fees.
• Resort Fees: The resort policies and daily resort fees vary throughout the year from $70/day to $216/day for each adult. Resort fees for children ages 5-13 range from $35/day to $108/day for each child.
• All details, including options for paying the resort fees, are available upon request. Note: Should guest choose to Opt Out of paying daily resort fees, guest will still have access to the beach and restaurants
Please request the details of the Kema Kama cancellation policies.
The Waiulu Palm Villa is professionally managed by Kema Kama known for superior standards and consistent quality for over 12 years at Hualalai. Kema Kama offers dependable service and prompt communication with guests. The Kema Kama team of property management professionals are dedicated to excellence and will assure that your stay is exceptional.
TA-031-166-3104-01; GE-031-166-3104-01; STVR -19-375796
$1,450 - $3,500 USD
2,930 sq. ft.
For more information contact:
Jessi Van Swae (RS-74493)